This recipe is for a healthy version of Tiramisù using crepes instead of ladyfingers. The ingredients include milk, flour, egg yolks, stevia, dark chocolate, and cocoa. The crepes are made by vigorously mixing the milk and flour to avoid lumps and cooking them in a non-stick pan. Meanwhile, the chocolate cream is prepared by heating milk and combining it with egg yolks, stevia, amido, and cocoa. The mixture is then thickened by melting dark chocolate into it. Once ready, the crepes are layered with the chocolate cream. This Italian dessert is a delicious and guilt-free treat.
Tiramisù di crepes fit
250g di latte
Per la crema al cioccolato
20 gr amido di mais
300 ml di latte
1 cucchiaino di stevia
20 gr cioccolato fondente * 10 gr cacao amaro
Mescola energicamente il latte con la farina, per non far formare dei grumi.
Scalda una padella antiaderente e versa un po’ del composto.
Fa cucinare un paio di minuti per lato.
Nel frattempo prepariamo la crema.
Quindi mettiamo il latte a scaldare sul fuoco. A parte prendiamo un tuorlo, e uniamo stevia, amido e cacao… Eventualmente aggiungete un po’ di latte per aiutarvi. Quando il latte sarà ben caldo, facciamoci sciogliere all’interno del cioccolato fondente, lo trasferiamo poco alla volta nel composto al cacao, e riportiamo poi sulla fiamma sempre bassa… Ci vorrà davvero poco per far addensare la crema. Una volta pronta, riponetela in una ciotola con della pellicola. Quando sarete pronti, potete stratificare quindi la vostra torta.
#cucinaitaliana #italianfood #cibo #cucina #pastatime #pastalover #cucinare #italia #ricette #piattiitaliani #pasta #pranzo #bimby #foodporn #romafoodporn #ricettadelgiorno #food #foodpornitaly #foodpassion #foodblogger #tasty #lemiericette #recipe #cooking #chef #ricette #napolifoodblog #napolifoodporn #fattoincasa Source
The Delicious and Healthy Tiramisù di Crepes Fit: A Guilt-Free Dessert Option
Are you a fan of Tiramisù? Do you love indulging in this classic Italian dessert but want a healthier option? Well, look no further because we have the perfect recipe for you! Introducing Tiramisù di Crepes Fit, a guilt-free twist on the traditional Tiramisù that will satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your health goals.
To make this delectable dessert, you will need the following ingredients:
– 250g of milk
– 100g of flour
For the chocolate cream:
– 1 egg yolk
– 20g of cornstarch
– 300ml of milk
– 1 teaspoon of stevia
– 20g of dark chocolate
– 10g of unsweetened cocoa powder
Let’s get started with the instructions:
1. Begin by vigorously whisking the milk and flour together to avoid any lumps from forming.
2. Heat a non-stick skillet and pour a small amount of the mixture onto it. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side until the crepes are golden brown.
3. While the crepes are cooking, let’s prepare the chocolate cream. Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolk, stevia, cornstarch, and cocoa powder. If needed, add a small amount of milk to help combine the ingredients.
4. Once the milk is hot, gradually melt the dark chocolate into it. Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the cocoa mixture, stirring constantly. Return the mixture to low heat and continue stirring until it thickens. Once ready, transfer the cream to a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
5. Now it’s time to layer your tiramisù. Start by spreading a layer of the chocolate cream onto a crepe, then place another crepe on top. Repeat this process until you have used all the crepes and cream.
6. Finally, refrigerate the tiramisù for at least two hours to allow it to set and the flavors to meld together.
Now, sit back and enjoy your guilt-free Tiramisù di Crepes Fit! This light and delicious dessert is perfect for those watching their waistline but still wanting to indulge in a sweet treat.
Not only is this Tiramisù di Crepes Fit healthier than the traditional version, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. You don’t have to be a master chef to whip up this delightful dessert. The crepes are made with just two simple ingredients, and the chocolate cream is a breeze to prepare.
The best part about this recipe is that it doesn’t compromise on taste. The combination of the tender crepes and the rich chocolate cream will satisfy your dessert cravings without leaving you feeling guilty or weighed down. Plus, it’s a great way to sneak in some extra protein and calcium from the milk.
So, the next time you’re looking for a delicious and healthy dessert option, give Tiramisù di Crepes Fit a try. You won’t be disappointed! Impress your friends and family with this guilt-free twist on a classic Italian dessert. They won’t believe it’s actually good for them!
Remember, eating healthy doesn’t mean sacrificing flavor. With this Tiramisù di Crepes Fit recipe, you can have the best of both worlds. So go ahead, indulge in a slice of this delightful dessert, guilt-free!.